What is Cwallet Account
- On App: You can view your Cwallet account ID on your profile page via App.
When you link platforms, all revenue obtained on those platforms from Cwallet will be collected into Cwallet account balance; it will not be affected by either unlinking or relinking the platforms.
- For each Cwallet account, only one email address or mobile number can be verified.
- The verification of an email address or mobile number cannot be canceled and can only be changed.
We support Cwallet accounts being linked to multiple third-party platforms, including Telegram, Twitter, Discord, and Reddit.
- A third-party account can only be associated once at a time.
- After linking a platform, all the revenue obtained from Cwallet on this platform will be collected to the current Cwallet account.
- After unlinking, your assets will stay in the current Cwallet account and will not change with the unlinking of your social platform. Use this platform to log in to Cwallet again, it will be a new account.
- If you have not linked it to Cwallet yet (even after unlinking), and receive an airdrop or a tip from Cwallet on this platform. You will get a newly created account that is associated with this platform. This is why you are prompted that it has already been linked with another Cwallet account.
- After unlinking a platform, the group settings for all Cwallet-bot-enabled groups on this platform will be invalidated, and the group list on Cwallet will be removed.
- Your assets will not be affected by the disassociation; the current balances will remain in the current Cwallet account.