How to Swap
- 1.Swap cryptos on the Cwallet website or app
- 2.Swap cryptos using Cwallet Telegram bot
2. Under the From heading, select the token that will be swapped out. Enter the amount you wish to swap, or select a percentage of the token balance for swap.
Under the To heading, select the token you wish to obtain through the swap.
The details of the transaction will be provided at the bottom of the page. After confirming the information, tap Swap Now.
3. Tap Confirm Swap to start the transaction.
The swap details and status will be immediately displayed on this page.
Now, please send the command /swap for a tutorial.
Alternatively, the swap command can be found by following the steps below: Enter / to find the /swap command in the input box, and click it to view a tutorial on how to swap.
2. After entering /swap, the bot will respond to the following two types of tutorials as shown below.
According to your needs, send the command and click Confirm button to begin swapping.
Note: There is no network fee for Cwallet Swap. You may click Cancel to cancel swapping. You will not be charged until you confirm your order.
When you click Confirm, it will immediately exchange and send the following information about your order:
- Specify the amount of tokens you wish to exchange out, and Cwallet bot will automatically exchange the tokens you wish to receive.
Command format: /swap Amount Token(swap out) Token(swap in)
Example: to exchange 1 BTC to USDT, then send the command: /swap 1 BTC USDT
Accordingly, the bot will respond to the swap related information, as follows: you will receive 24522.18344965 USDT.
- Specify the amount of tokens you would like to receive, and CC bot will automatically subtract the amount of tokens required for exchange.
Command format: /swap Token(swap out) Amount Token(swap in)
Example: to exchange BTC to 1000 USDT, then send the command: /swap BTC 1000 USDT
Accordingly, the bot will respond to the swap related information, as follows: you will need to send 0.04076428 BTC to exchange to 1000 USDT.