What Kind of Draw Methods are Supported
The draw method determines how the giveaway will open the winner list. Identifying a giveaway method suited to your event goals will enhance your project's promotion and development.
Cwallet supports 3 ways of drawing prize: timed draw, goal-triggered draw, instant draw.
Each draw method has the option of setting the start time and end time, as well as allowing the creator to end the giveaway in advance.
- Timed Draw: The winners will be drawn automatically at the end time.
- Goal-Triggered Draw: Winners will be drawn immediately once the goal is achieved or the default end time is met.
There are 6 goals to choose from:
- Total participants reach a specific number
- Twitter followers hit a specific number
- Telegram group members reach a specific number
- Twitch followers hit a specific number
- TikTok followers hit a specific number
- YouTube channel followers hit a specific number
- Instant Draw: Participants draw the reward themselves immediately after completing the tasks.
Last modified 6mo ago